I'm fucking pissed with my sisters. They seriously crossed th fucking line alr. They've gone overboard. Mom went overseas from Friday morning t around monday midnight then come back. Then during these days, they took advantage of it.
Casandra: Went out t ton on Friday night (10pm+). Until saturday midnight (Which consider sunday 1am+) then come back home sleep t go school th next day. Wtf. Jitao machiam ton 2 days like that. Fuck. Housework also never do anything.
Camilia: Went out on saturday early in th morning. I was doing housework & i expect camilia t help me out. She kept lying on th bed, don't want t get up & wash up. I knew she's up t something. True enough, she wash up alr, straight away go out. Cbbbbbb. Fucking dulan. Housework don't want help. Want lie on th bed until i do finish housework then she get up from bed. Knn. Then i meet alex, come back home around 10pm+, camilia at home alr. Still nvm. Then she 11.30pm, tell me say she go down awhile. Cb, i ask her awhile how long. She ask me back. Sibei fucking guai lan until max ah. ccbbbb. Then she say awhile means awhile. Knn, then i go sleep. 12.30pm i ownself wake up dno why, then she still haven reach home. I msg her, then she use another handphone number call me. Say her handphone lost. For that moment i thought she lied t me leh. Where got so coincident one? I just msg her t come back then she call me say hp lost, will come back home late. Cb, like that confirm is lie one ma. SHE JITAO SCOLD ME CB AH. FUCKKKKKKKKKK. KNNN SIBEI DULAN. NAHBEIIIIIII. Then afterall, her handphone really did lost. Knn, from 12.30am+ until 2am+ haven sleep. Tmd, got school later on one leh. Fuckkk.
I wash clothes then left in th washing machine. Camilia say she will hang th clothes dry one. Knn. She never hang ! Cb ! From saturday night (11pm+) wash until now (sunday, 9.55pm) haven hang ah. tmd. Lucky i selfish towards them alr. Cb, i ownself hang mine. But from NOW onwards, i swear i will wash my own clothes, hang my own clothes. Cb, i SWEAR i won't spare a thought for them. Knn. Everything i do. Nahbei. Both sister outside ton late at night, i at home literally worrying for them leh. nahbeiiiiii cb ...... My sisters are fucking useless.
I'm sorry, i'm damn vulgar in this post, cause they are seriously good for nothing douchebag.
Casandra: Went out t ton on Friday night (10pm+). Until saturday midnight (Which consider sunday 1am+) then come back home sleep t go school th next day. Wtf. Jitao machiam ton 2 days like that. Fuck. Housework also never do anything.
Camilia: Went out on saturday early in th morning. I was doing housework & i expect camilia t help me out. She kept lying on th bed, don't want t get up & wash up. I knew she's up t something. True enough, she wash up alr, straight away go out. Cbbbbbb. Fucking dulan. Housework don't want help. Want lie on th bed until i do finish housework then she get up from bed. Knn. Then i meet alex, come back home around 10pm+, camilia at home alr. Still nvm. Then she 11.30pm, tell me say she go down awhile. Cb, i ask her awhile how long. She ask me back. Sibei fucking guai lan until max ah. ccbbbb. Then she say awhile means awhile. Knn, then i go sleep. 12.30pm i ownself wake up dno why, then she still haven reach home. I msg her, then she use another handphone number call me. Say her handphone lost. For that moment i thought she lied t me leh. Where got so coincident one? I just msg her t come back then she call me say hp lost, will come back home late. Cb, like that confirm is lie one ma. SHE JITAO SCOLD ME CB AH. FUCKKKKKKKKKK. KNNN SIBEI DULAN. NAHBEIIIIIII. Then afterall, her handphone really did lost. Knn, from 12.30am+ until 2am+ haven sleep. Tmd, got school later on one leh. Fuckkk.
I wash clothes then left in th washing machine. Camilia say she will hang th clothes dry one. Knn. She never hang ! Cb ! From saturday night (11pm+) wash until now (sunday, 9.55pm) haven hang ah. tmd. Lucky i selfish towards them alr. Cb, i ownself hang mine. But from NOW onwards, i swear i will wash my own clothes, hang my own clothes. Cb, i SWEAR i won't spare a thought for them. Knn. Everything i do. Nahbei. Both sister outside ton late at night, i at home literally worrying for them leh. nahbeiiiiii cb ...... My sisters are fucking useless.
I'm sorry, i'm damn vulgar in this post, cause they are seriously good for nothing douchebag.
No comments:
Post a Comment