Saturday, December 4

1, 2, 3

Wednesday, it's our 3years 7month anniversary (: & today, i guess nothing special (: Thursday, play BRAG (battle of republic annual games) Ultimate frisbee. Competing for th 1st or 2nd place. & yes, it's just me alone. I mean for girls. Thus, 4 vs 5. Quite surprised by my own stamina (: Played for 25mins continuously. My last toe nail almost came out. Quite pain uh. Friday, had difficulties walking while wearing th crocs. Maths exam after school. I totally gave up and left halfway. Went home & awhile more, meet alex for dinner & went back t his house. His mom did some ingredient for popiah, we can make ourselves. & it's nice leh! :D Hmm, stayed overnight at his house again. Love him so much. Saturday, morning 8+ wake up t pee. lol. then can't sleep alr. Alex played dota while i'm brushing my teeth so that we can eat breakfast tgt. But I doze off while waiting for him. But when i woke up, 11.58am. He's still playing lor. I'm quite angry lah. zzz Then he know i'm angry. Went down t eat and play cards (: Watch movie in funshion & 6+ went down t friend's church bbq. Saw this ZD disc, but dno whose one .. th disc got put initial. Forget alr. lol. Then eat dinner & buy food from pasar malam. Aiya. lazy type alr. Bought clothes from pasar malam. Hehehe. $25 for 2 piece. Yay! I love it !okayyyy. Photoooossss.

No comments: