Well, i'm back blogging. I dno what t blog actually. Oh yes, there's 1 thing. I participated in th BRAG's game in RP. I don't really know what that means actually. Lol. School vs school. I'm in SEG. Unfortunately, I'm th only girl in SEG. 5v5. th ratio should be 3guys 2girls. But bo bian, I only girl. Then 4 vs 5. I fucking tired. Play consecutive 25mins, then break 5mins, then continue 25mins t th game end. Alex came t see me play too (: Overall, we won. But it's quite not fair lah, cause everyone in SEG is in Ultimate team. After th whole game, had a mini belated birthday celebration with wani. okkkk, thennn. Relationship with Alex is getting better & better. Keep thinking of him everyday, wanting t meet him everyday. Anddddd. Daily grades is getting worse & worse. Sian. Trying t push myself t participate more. But still like that leh. Cook fried rice for Alex too. But i guess, it's too salty. Ok, i dno what t post alr. Next time then upload wani's photo. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment