Saturday, October 9

Grab Huck Score

Woke up damn early today. I have insomnia last night. I was too excited & at th same time, got disturbed by people under th block, laughing so fucking loudly, shouting here & there. They are lucky that nobody called th police. wtf. woke up at 6am. bathe, pack my stuff & off t sengkang. Grab Huck Score frisbee match today. Meet all of them alr & head t th field. I can't eat my Curry puff today. I dno why either. Just don't have th appetite t eat. & i had butterflies in my stomach. Seriously wanted t fart & shit th same time. wtf. zzz but, i hold on t it. Alex is also came, cause Alex sis also playing in this event. First round, won 2-3 matches. Actually i do agree with mithran. We're too complacent, thinking that we won 2 matches & thought that we'll win another match. Though nothing came t my mind, but, i still agree t what mithran said. So, we proceed t another round, but we've lost & thats th end of th event for us. We almost defeat another team. Because it's a tie, so we've t play until there's officially a winning team. So we've lost. But, i know that all of us did our very best & most of us improved i guess. Haha. I almost fainted during th match. I had my menstrual cramp & at th same time, breathless. Thanks t Alex who is there for me. I stayed there while th rest of RPU left. We waited for Alex sis t finish their event. While waiting, went t eat mac. After they are done, went back alex home & straight bathe. Cause we're going out. Wore my newly bought dress. Hahahaha. $19 only ^^ 7pm, went t Marina Square t eat Yuki Yaki with Alex's friends & co. 11+ reach Alex house & stayed overnight there.

Thanks dear. Thanks for coming t support me & you took care of me. I love th way you cared for me when i'm 'missing'. Hahaha. I was in th toilet & you know it. Hehehhe. I'm sorry that you've got burnt under th sun. But still, thanks baby (:


No comments: