Woke up early today for training .. Seems like i have training everyday. Everytime i blog, it's training, if not, it's frisbee match or whatsoever. Haha. Yes, i'm getting blacker & blacker every single day. I looked ugly. I know & i admit k ? i'm so black :( Today's training was okay. But, when it come t almost th end of training, most of them got stress up & started shouting & swearing .. I swear too. But, that doesn't mean i'm stress. Haha :D I'm so damn tired that i drank my friend's 100 plus from his cooler. Half fulled & i drank it all. I never give chance t th leftover 100plus in th bottle. It's been under th sun & it's warm alr. I still drink it. Damn thirsty like i'm dying soon. I really want t buy that cooler alr. Put 100plus inside, after all that hardcore running, it's time t have some isotonic drink t hydrate yourself. Damn shuang one lorrrr. After training, straight went back home. Bathe myself with th exfoliating strawberry body wash. So sweeeet (: Nice smell lohhhh. After bathing, use comp until now. Damn bored at home. My house is in a mess & no one bother t do some housework. I purposely never wash clothes, cause i want them t wash. Hahaha. They got no more undergarments. But, i clever enough, i hid some for myself. HAHAHHAHA. or bi lah, don't want wash lohhh. Serve you right. Everytime also i wash. Stupid. Now my hair, really damn frizzy alr. Also no money rebond. I don't even have enough money t buy myself a sunblock lotion which cost only $10/$11+. Wtf right ? I still need t pay for birthdays. I know, it's inevitable. & seriously, i need t starve myself in school for you guys, just t save money.
Boy you're so one in a million,
You're not a regular guy
Baby you're the best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
Boy you're so one in a million,
You're not a regular guy
Baby you're the best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No comments:
Post a Comment