Just woke up & th clouds are grey. I felt very sian alr, don't feel like going training alr. But still, push myself & thought t myself that i have match on saturday. So, i'll just go there & train. Scarly never rain leh? Haha. Seeee, i still push myself t come (: training from 9am - 2pm. People keep injuring themself. 1 got hole under his chin, 1 layout land on his lips & slide, his inside lips got cuts. is cut(S) lorrr. Wtf. Fucking disgusting. This 2 alr gave me alot of goosebumps alr. wah, non-stop one sia. I don't want t think about it, but i dno why, it just keeps appearing in my mind. tmd ... Sian, as i'm blogging, i'm also having goosebumps. wtf. then 1 kena teeth grind by frisbee. LOL. become white alr. hahahah ! 1 play until halfway, got bleeding. walao. Today is what siaaa ? After 2pm, most of us wanted t stay t train some more, cause today's weather damn fucking nice. No sun at all. at th same time, no wind -.- My sweat is that dripping kind lor. wth. I'm not exaggerating hor -.- really. I thought only me. But other people also. Haha ! Train until 5.30. But during this period, got eat lunch & slack alot. But not that much laaa. (: Bus t np & went cotton on with charlene. Both of us bought a shorts, 2 for $30.That sky blue shorts. Yayyyy! Finally got a new shorts alr ^^ Went back home straight & bathe. just ate finish my dinner & i'm blogging nowww. Think i'm sleeping quite early today. I'm exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment