Saturday, July 31

POL-ITE dayyyy ! Woke up at 5.45am. Meet Charlene & wani at khatib mac. Alex came along too. He came t watch me play all th matches i had later (: Sweet right ? :D sit there, doing nothing & watch me play (: Love you baby ^^ Meet RPU at YCK. went there tgt & started warming up for our matches (: Out 1st game, RPU vs NPU. I played 2 rounds only then i got knocked down by NPU. Then, worse scenario, i sprain my ankle AGAIN. zzz wtf. I ONLY PLAYED 2 ROUND THEN LIKE THAT. I STILL HAVE MORE MATCHES UP AHEAD LEH. damn. I'm so pissed lor. Alex carried me back t th spectator seats & ice my leg (: Thanks baby :] Now me & alex both pai kah -.- lol. pai kah take care of pai kah. haha. Sadded lor, i can't play for the rest of th match alr :( But my leg is better after ice-ing my leg (: throw disc with alex :] Had mac for lunch too. Wow, breakfast & lunch mac sia. Fatty. So skipskipskip, last match is RPU vs TPU. Here's our score.

I only say RPU score. cause i dno their score .. sooooo,
RPU vs NPU : 1
RPU vs SPU : 2
RPU vs NYPU : 0
RPU vs TPU : 7-9 ( I dno -.-)

Yeah, i know we got thrashed by other school. But it's ok. We know we've did our best (: Nevertheless, we are still contented that we're in th 4th placing (: & i did played for RPU vs TPU. lucky i did not injured my leg again. If not, it'll be a permanent injury :( yeah ! :D Alex was just outside th court t see me play. RPU people did entertained alex. Haha. Dear dear say they very funny ^^ After every matches, we took RPU photo. & seriously, my face looked damn cock. i tied full blast & of course my face is damn fugging tired looking. But nvm, i dun care anyway. I'm attached ^^ HAHAHHA. Alex took photo with us tooo (: Hahahah. Straight went back khatib. Today also alex's sis's boyfriend birthday, went down eat zhu cao as dinner . Nice ^^ Then Alex straight sent me back home liao. Fugging tired. Bathe alr & now blogging ^^

Thanks baby for everything today. i love you (:

No comments: