Thursday, July 29

Didn't went t school today. I really should stop not going t school ! omg. Haven check letter box. Sure kena warning letter oneee ! I really should force myself t wake up no matter how tired i am. At most, sleep in class lorrrr. lololol. Watch sorcerer's apprentice & She's out of my league in funshion. Both also niceeee ! Sorcerer's apprentice nicer. Hehehehe. Niceeee ! & there's this movie which keep appearing in my mind. Wth. Despicable me. It's way too cuteeee ! th fluffy thingy & th "whatttttt" from the minion. Awww ~ It's way too cuteee ! Really ! Watch finish, went t bathe & went for training liao. Today dno why very tired. Never go school also tired ... wth. & i'm quite irritated. zzz is not i not alert. I didn't even hear disc in. zzz ok fineee ~ went back home, bought bubble tea. So niceeee. so long didn't drink alr. Reach home, eat fried rice & bath. Now blogging. :Dear dear went check up today. & he got additional 2weeks MC ! yayyyyy! I'm so going t rest & sleep early. Afterall, polite is on Saturday. Damnnn. Everyone, take care of yourself (:

No comments: