Monday, August 2

Ohai ! I'm in school now, fugging bored. Faci is talking now & i'm not listening -.- It's very boredddd. Today no training, but i brought my stuff. I just saw th blog today & found out that there's no training. walaoooo. No one tell meeee -.- Later still going meet RPU for bonding time. I know i'll look damn retarded holding on to my boots & stuff. Wth. Anyway, there will be class outing on wed, 2.30 meet at orchard MRT. Hehe, i'm gonna buy shoeee/sandalssss. Yay ! Maybe short jeans too. Hehe ^^ I'm leaving earlier later (: I wonder how are we going t bond later. Haha. I'll post later ^^

back (: After school, went bonding. They booked a room for 4hrs. wow. Waited for all of them t arrive & we go t that room alr. Can't believe Ahfoo is afraid of ghost movie. Lolololol. Funny laaa, keep make fun of him. -.- Then really go watch ghost movie. th volume very soft ah, cnt hear, make th show not nice. After watching, decide our team jersey liao. nice ! :D decide quite long. then walk t MRT & took bus back khatib. Went t cut bangs. lol. Alone -.- Cut alr then go home liao. I think ok leh. But it only needs time t get used t it. Haha. Act cute sia -.- Reach home, eat ! Damn hungry. Then use comp & sleep liao. Dear dear whole day play game. Msg me very little. Caf. Drink very little water also. I know. & he admit. Haha. Love you baby ^^

No comments: