Woke up in th morning then do housework alr. Wth. wash my frisbee clothing, cause it's very smelly from all th sweat. then washing machine :D vacuum floor, i vacuumed something inside. Lolol ! I dno whats that. I also dun want open that thing -.- So dusty .. mop floor. I was sweating alot lor. No lunch today also zzz mom never put money give me. Wth zzz From morning till now, i only ate grapes. Healthy right ? Haha. Hmm, i think i deserve a treat. Hehe. I worked so hard today doing housework leh, all by myself. -.- Th rest, leave it t my sis alr :p Blasting music while i'm doing housework :D Hehe. Nice ! I'm very tired & hungry now -.- Idiot siaaa ~
Post overdued photo. Previous post say not going t post. But since i'm bored now, i'll post it then :D
Thats my hair colour under sunlight -.-" & BEBE cream from alex's sis. Thanks :D


No comments:
Post a Comment