Monday, June 7

Charlene was very very late today -.- Once we reached there, we joined them t do drills alr. 3 of us started training. coincidently, all 3 of us pulled out thigh muscle. It's seriously damn serious & pain. Then charlene ask where we pulled our muscle. She pointed hers, then i pointed mine, then wani pointed hers. All 3 of us, same spot, same muscle. Haha. I was laughing damn hard. Lolol ! Then we were whining all along. Saying we should do warm ups first. See laaa ~ lol. But, too bad, very pain alr. I can't run properly for th whole entire training lor. Sad. Anyway, today alot things very funny. Team members keep disiao-ing me. -.- It's funny laa. Lol. Hmm, my stamina got better alr :D After training, bathe & went t meet th others. Went into 7-11 t buy stuff. Once we open th door & walked out, all of them clap. Cause we let them waited for so long. -.- Lol. Oooops. So sorry ~ lol. Then walked tgt t MRT & went home (: Very tired ehhh. & i'm really going t buy crocs. I cnt keep wearing slippers. Hmm, buy fake one can alr (: Haha. Nights all ~

Just talked t Alex on phone. He's so sweeet ! Baby say he really love me alot. Hehe. Next week going eat suki sushi again. Yay ! Baby keep making fun of me. Haha. So sweeeeet toooo :) Love him lottttts. He said if he's in RP even better. Yea, i think so too. But it's ok. I'm happy with my current life now :] I Love You.

No comments: