I was given a warning letter from RP. I just don't understand. I thought I applied leave? Why am i still given a warning letter? Why is the people there so asshole? I feel that this whole thing is so ... Yuan wang. How to say in english? Tsk. I seriously hate the people there.
So initially, I had a FYP team. Someone from my team, ( i dno whose in my team) apply for industrial project on his own accord, without asking teammates. So after it's approved, the school found out that someone in the team has been issued a warning letter from RP for IIP. WHICH IS ME OF COURSE. My friend msged me & ask me whether I got a warning letter, I told him yes. After I heard that student with warning letter aren't allowed to go for industrial project, of course i automatically tell him that i'll drop out of the FYP team la. (anw my friend very nice one. he keep saying sorry. & he really wants me in the team). Ok lor, now i got no team alr. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment