Today took MRT t school, cause i'm damn tired & i wanted t sleep more. But still very early reach school. Today maths module. I totally gave up on it. Really learnt nothing today. Sad-ed. After school, went back home & meet alex after he came back. Bought th tea egg from pasar malam for alex (: 8pm+ went down 838. Bought tea egg from another shop & really taste better! I want t eat more lahhh, but i slimming down in progress. Sigh, what t do? I have t control myself :( Then heather & susu came 838 play bball. Then 10pm, went back home with them. I never do rj. Cause i really don't know anything about today's lesson. Even i do i also put rubbish inside. Then nvm lor, just give up. Watch merlin before sleeping (: Finally took photo with alex alr ^^ Hehehhe.








No comments:
Post a Comment