Went t training today. Before training, i'm so bored that i'm apparently staring at my wallpaper. Then i decided t rewatch Vampire Dairies. Awwww, it's so niceeee ^^ Currently at episode 5 (: Training was quite fun today. Jokes shared was also amusing. Firstly, i make a fool out of myself.
They were talking, then
me: Huh?
They repeated.
me: Huh?
Kingston: I think she never dig her ear.
me: I got dig my nose okay!
*silence, 3secs later*
me: ehhhhhhhh! I got dig my earrrrr!!!
*everybody bursting out with laughter* including me (:
Damn funny laaa! Secondly, about th mirror thingy,
Charlene: *looking at the mirror*
mith: *going into the toilet* Later crack ah.
mith: *after coming out of toilet, he looked in th mirror*
Charlene: you are going t crack th mirror.
mith: No, i was fixing it.
Me: *i came out from toilet & looked in th mirror*
mith: You cracked it again.
so lameeeeeeee ! -.-" th rest of th funny things is in my fb wall. I know you guys wont read it cause it's a whole chunk of it. But it seriously made me laugh like an idiot. It's really damn hilarious. Haha. I'm going t continue watching my vampire dairies. Tata !
No comments:
Post a Comment