Didn't went for training today as i've stomach cramp cause i come my period. It's very pain, but still bearable. Alex bought duck porridge for me ! He had rashes but he still came & pass me th porridge. Sweet isn't it ? :D I love himmmm ^^ Morning do housework, sweep floor & mop floor. Now my floor is so clean that i can drag my feet on th floor without accumulating th dust beneath my feet. Hehehe (: So smoothhhh also (: I applied for a part time sales job at novena. Thursday need go interview at Jalan Bukit merah. Where th hell was that. wtfff. Who can bring me :( Studied 1 of my module. I don't know whether is it counted as studying. Because all i did was to compile all th notes only. Stomach cramp very pain, went t sleep & drink hot water. (Tips from charlene :] ) Today very few people go training o.o Woke up, continue my studying. & i actually took very long to compile everything cause i'm distracted by Facebook. Now just watch finish show. Now blogging. Going sleep soon. Tired :(
No comments:
Post a Comment