Saturday, July 17

Was suppose t ton outside with alex they all. But something happen. so it's cancelled. Slept at alex house last night. Woke up at 11am+. eat lunch then went back home t bathe cause Alex have church bball match again. Went there t see alex play, but th sun and th weather, make me feel like sleeping. My eye very dry. More worse. So, i slept throughout lor. Sorry baby, never see you play. Alex team won, 120 : 6. trash them. th opponent team got 1 uncle playing sia 0.0 went back khatib at around 6pm+. reach alex house, eat dinner like we very long never eat something like that. Damn hungry. After eating, play monopoly cards with alex. Dear dear keep win me lo. Hmm, have a sweet time spending with alex. I love him. Alex told his mom that he decided t marry me. Hehehe ^^ Sweeeet rightttttt ?! :D I love you baby ! 10pm+ went back home & i'm blogging right now. Tired max alr although i slept so much just now. Yawns. Very long never do housework alr. I'll do it tmr (: Time t post ytd photoooo ! ehhh, damn, blogger damn lag. I post next time, very tired alr. quite a lot photo ... Nights all.

Baby, i love how we fantasize about th future, going t th market tgt buying groceries. Thinking about how we should decorate our house. How we should do as a parent and more. I love all this fantasy with you. I can sense that we really love each other very much. & i know you love me max because you told your mom that you've decided t marry me. I love you baby ^^

No comments: