Monday, July 19

School today was energetic for me. I've not been going for school last week. Yea. I keep talking & talking, making fun of people. Haha. Funny. & i proposed t everyone in my class t wear red/pink for tmr. To make it seems like we're united yea ? Hahah. Anyway, today's faci, indian. So, th most unforgetable word from her is ello which is suppose t be Yellow. -.-After school, went t training. yea, i just wear my outfit & practice my throw. My leg, much better alr. But dno whether can run anot. Soooo, i'm going for Physical training tmr & test out my leg (: Hope it recovers very very fast. POLITE is in 2weeks time i guess :( So fasttt. Hope it wont clash with my Universal studio outing with Alex. Plssss. I'm back home & i'm so freaking tireddd. Alex sprained his ankle & he's back home now. I'm going t visit him someday for sure (: i love him maxxxx ^^
There's tons of it. More.

No comments: