Lol. BINGO ! Neh, i say correct liaos. Her negative thinking very good. Angry ppl is like this. only think 1 thing cnt think other side der. zzZ That is only an analogy & she think that i'm saying myself ? my friends know that i'm not good at analogy. But all i can think is that sentence. Then want me say pencil box change t pencil ? Lol. & she thinks that i'm chainging story. She never read th conversation properly then say i change story ? In th very beginning i alr sms her say cnt alr. But th main problem is i ask her out is after th interview. Thats why i ask her along t our interview. After interview sure go out one what. I'm not asking you t go interview. i just mean that since you're going interview with us, you can ask again, try luck right ? Th main thing is after interview we can go out together. & more laaa ~ I say what you also will think what. If you now read this i also know you thinking what .. I write so short sure say i nothing say. Right ? So what for i explain so much. I don't care ppl say me when they only know your story but dno mine. It's about how you think of this that makes you so angry. You assume this & that, without knowing what i meant. I also know after reading all this, you also will think ask me don't write until i so good right ? Whatever. You also know yourself. If you think 1 thing you will stick it t your own thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment