I've been waiting for this day :] What i've said before really come true sia, hor (someone) ? Lol. It doesn't matter anyway. Why don't you say earlier ? Got you or no you also no difference. Since you have sooooo many friends, lose 1 also nvm der right ? :] Since i'm an old sly fox. I'll let it be. I'll be gloating over your misfortune & be a saddist. This is th first time i ever met such a unreasonable, petty, absurd & wu li qu nao der person before. Omg. Fell out over a fucking trivial matter, about not asking properly ? those who know what happen also think that it's fucking lame & ridiculous. Asking me why is that person attitude so sucks. Lol, i have no idea ? I rmbed something. But ... Lol. NATO only. that person have been given US so much troubles & problem yet she didn't even know that. 1 word. A burden t US. Actually i'm impressed by her negative thinking. Can change a good person t a bad person. Haha. I pity a person. She's going t be throw aside by her "good" friend. Poor thing. Nvm, you still got Us. Hahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment