Sunday, August 16

Well, i'm back t blogging. I've not blog for how long ? around 2weeks ? Or maybe more than that -.- You people are missing my post right ? Hahaha ! I didn't have th time t online. It's always my sister using. Never share, selfish right ? -.- A quick summary on what i've done. & th story is jumbled up. All right, here i come.
My oral got 11/12 for reading. (WOW) but 7/12 for picture. I didn't prepare for this. But i'm satisfied with my reading. Haha ! I only got wrong pronounciation for 2 words. & actually teacher was going t give me full marks. i was in th shock la, i suddenly say huh so loudly -.- Then because i got 2 wrong, he said "Aiya, got 2 wrong, 11 la .." Haha. I'm going t do better for my reading. Aiming for full marks :] Last Friday celebrate Jianwei's birthday. Went t Seoul Garden in Causeway. Jianwei & co. keep taking th la la(?) -.- take until th bowl no more. Then th people top up again, then take again. Altogether i think take around 5 times. It not a lil bit ok. Is really how how many inside jiu take all -.- Amos go take last time, th people ask him dun take anymore. Lololol ! Jianwei eat th most ah .. Haha. His tom yam soup are filled with th la la(?) smell. Then everybody play open number. Amos was caught 2 times. He don't want t drink th 1 spoon of th soup & they made him do 10 jumping jet on th spot. Everybody watching him la -.- Lolol ! Damn funny. I was caught 1 time -.- Alex help me drink -.- Walao ~ Lolol. Thanks dear :] After seoul garden, watch Up. Damn funny & nice la ! Take bus go home & stayed alex house. This few days, still playing Pokemon -.- Hp game. Walao ~ Die laaaa ~ I got addicted, everytime lazy study alr ... Now alot hmwk, lazy do. Wtf ~ I don't want t continue like this ~

No comments: