Today, morning wake up, go Mac eat Big breakfast with his Family. Hehe. After eating, go sheng shiong. His mom want me t shop with her, want me t learn how to choose fresh stuff. Then she bring me t th prawn there. Ask me choose prawn. Lolol ! I anyhow choose big one. I dno how t see fresh anot -.- Walao, i damn paiseh sia ~ Then i keep taking, take alot ah ! -.- After "shopping" (-.-), go Alex sis's boyfriend house. Wah, his house damn nice ! 3 storey one ! decorated until very nice also. Wah, we play th Drum & guitar then play Wii. Wah, special sia. Seriously i first time see Wii. I thot is something like PS2 or X-box. I really different sia. Damn fun ! :D Then play mahjong awhile, jiu go home study le. Nowadays never take photo le. zz So bored right ? -.- Now i go back study le. Byeeee !
Getting fatter & Fatter le ! I don't want t be like her Stomach ! Lololol !
No comments:
Post a Comment