Monday, July 27

Woah, today is a tiring day. I didn't get enough sleep last night cause my hair is wet & i slept at 1+am. zzZ Today's lessons was boring. Keep dozing off. Free period continue doing a few question & my maths work is done. Woah, damn happy that i can finish it so early :] I've been mugging hard uh ? Haha. Maths nia zzZ My science flunk till jialat -.- Other subject too. Wah, worried sia. Then after school, heather come my house & watch Alvin & th Chipmunks. 6+ she went back home le. Then i do my 10yrs series, 8pm tuition. Just watch incredible tales then come & blog alr :] Today's weather is very cold. How i wish i'm in Alex house at this time. Cause Alex said that he will cover me with a blanket & hug me till i feel his love :] But i alr feel his love towards me all along alr. Haha ! I love him duh !

No comments: