Thursday, July 30

i'm now currently at schools cabin. Haha, it's so fun being with them. So much laughter. Makes me wanna come here everyday after school. It's so comfortable ... & i can also ask them t teach me hmwk. Yeah ! & darling still haven reply me, dno why. Whats taking you so long ? I'm not sure what time i'll be leaving here. Maybe till late bah .. 6plus ? :D Still got alot hmwk haven do, but i left it at home. Wth ~ Right now, i'm so free -.- F&N still got lots t do. Maybe i shall do here ^^ Happy Birthday Nazri, Kalai & Fiona, July babies i guess. Haha. i'll post photos later when i reach home :] Byeeee ! Having fun now ^^ i'll edit post later on :]
I'm back posting. reach home around 6pm, just now walked home with them. Haha, Quite fun ! Reach home, use comp. Then watch tv until 10pm then bathe. I'm lazy ~ Then watched tv again & i'm back again lor ^^ Wah, i really don't have th discipline t study sia. I really want t study. But cant, still got hmwk leh ! zzz tmr 1st period somemore. Die loh ~ zzZZ

Alex bought me a pig which he said that it looks like me -.-

& i did th reversi G out of boredom zzZ
1 MORE DAY TO OUR 2YEAR 3MONTHS ANNIVERSARY ! :DDD

No comments: