Wednesday, July 8

Today didn't went t school. Stayed at home do hmwk instead -.- A lot of question i dno how to do. A lot of hmwk not completed too. Ass. I hope all this overdue hmwk can be cleared, or teacher be kind enough t stop chasing me for these. Sad-ed. Miss Eng called me & insist me t get an MC. So around 6+ meet alex, He's so kind t fetch me t clinic(s) t see which is cheaper. I just need an MC, not Medicine. So he did 'research' , lol. Went t 400+ SOS. manage t get an MC for $10 -.- thats around 7+. Went back home watch tv, 10p, do hmwk. 11pm bathe then now, i'm posting.
Thank you Alex dear for fetching me to & fro. I Love You ! :D
My blog is so plain without photos,
Alex, when are you lending me your USB ?!?! :D

No comments: