Todays is our O'level oral. Real one ! Omg, Is about Plastic surgery. Everybody says it's easy, but for me i think is not ! Then i'm really dead meat ! This time, Cannot Make It ! Shit la. After oral, went back t class for remedial. But only sat there for mins & dismissed. Teacher gave us so much hmwk ! Wtf la ! Ask us t do as much as possible. Later i do quite alot, then teacher go through other hmwk which i never done, then kena scolding. Never say do which one first. Kns. Piles of maths hmwk la... Teacher so bias. Only want us t do maths, Other hmwk also no time do. I want t BATHE also no time la. _l_ I look at th stack of hmwk also angry ! zzz Tuition at home, also do a lil questions nia. Seriously, my brain is rusty. I don't even rmb how t do my topic. MY TOPIC leh ! I totally forgotten how t do. _l_ Shucks la ! I think O'level i can't get through alr >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment