| Question: | Decide on your own RJ to write with a min of 300 words. |
| Response: | How did you celebrate your CNY. ;) I have to go visiting for 2 days, so i manage to do my shopping and had 2 sets of new clothing :) So on the eve of CNY, normal tradition, steamboat and yusheng. And there is salmon added to the yusheng. But sadly, I don’t like yusheng because of the taste, and vegetables. So I only eat the salmon. And my aunt prepared cooked broccoli with the mushroom and faked sliced abalone beneath those vegetables. I am allergic to abalone and I’m not sure whether I can eat fake abalone. But I don’t care and just risk it, so I ate about 5 slice and nothing happen to me! CNY day 1, went visiting and we get to catch up with cousins and family. But the thing that most of us are looking forward to is gambling. Not really big, its just for fun, so we only play 20cents to 50cents. Collected a few red packets and the day just gone like that. Gambling and dinner. CNY day 2, went visiting again and that day is really boring. Then my whole family went to walk walk together at VIVO. CNY day 3, which is yesterday, me and my closest friend went to one of our house for steamboat and gambling. This time I brought along my mini piggy bank. We had our steamboat first, it was all nice, fun and lots of laughter. We are all full from eating so we decided to rest, then later go back for a second round. So we started gambling with poker cards. We played 50cents minimum. But I just stick with 50cents throughout the whole game. Unfortunately, I lost every cents in my piggy bank. (LOL) But I feel its okay, because it was just for fun. And I normally gamble in some occasion once in a while. But, looking at how much my friend was packing her coins into a plastic bag, is really ridiculous. |
Wednesday, February 13
LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment