Finally ended my internship! fucking happy! After 4months ..... I don't really miss the people there. But i saw others on twitter that they miss their workplace & such, i'm like -.-"
Okay, suddenly thought of this song, Gangnam style. Fucking er xin la! I dno how people like this song lor. omg. Sibei gay. Please take a look at it.
Oh, & this As long as you love me - Justin Bieber, nice & hot lehh! His new album songs most of it is really nice. Here is the hot video :)
i've looked for a job, Yishun polyclinic. Recruit express told me she got a admin job in Yishun polyclinic. But when i see the email, it says temp health helper / patient greeters. lol. Means stand there, greet ppl lor -.-" Anw, $6.50/hr. I'm going for interview on Monday. Will see how then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment