Thursday, August 30

Dillema

I'm still so confused. I don't know what i should do. I think i'm such an asshole to hurt you like that. You done nothing wrong, treated me like a princess, dote on me so much & yet, i just broke your heart like that. You're such a great guy. I really think you're the perfect guy & our future family would be in happiness. But right now, i don't know why i have such a fucked up feelings. 

Deep down i really want to get back with you. But my heart is playing a trick on both of us. My heart doesn't let me feel the way it used to, to love you so much. We have plans ahead for our future, house, kids, dog, work, education, finance, kids supervision, attitude, marriage, honeymoon, kitchen, breakfast, do's and don't do's and basically everything. People always ask me, what if i don't have you by my side. I told them, i really cannot imagine. But now, comes reality. It suck. 

& i don't think i could find anyone that loves me as much as you do, accepted all my flaws like farting in front of you and everything. 

Omg, i really need time to think :'( 

No comments: