Tuesday, August 14

Clear things up.

Alex came over, we clear things up. & i really hope things can go back. I sucked. I'm such an asshole. But i can't deny what i felt towards you.

I have no idea whether it's reliance, habit or love, I need to figure it out. I'm really sorry. You're a great guy, you deserve so much better. 

But then again, I promise i will do my best to make things right. Which is why, 

I am so fucked up in the head

& this mom of mine. useless la. cb. I know people will go like "she raised you up, gone through alot hardships". Please. She never done anything like a mom should do. All she does, was to sit at the computer chair, demanding things here & there & fucking wasting her money & life. I really want to fucking yell at her to wake up her cyber fucking mind. knn fuck. fucking angst la

No comments: