Sunday, June 26

Summer league.

Woke up meet Alex t have breakfast. Take our time then head t Sengkang alr. Reach there too early, then walk around and Alex felt hungry again. Eat finish, meet them alr. Head down to th field, wear my alr-spoil boots. I wanted it t spoil one. Lol. Actually i kinda regret joining this. Sigh~ Now back out also too late. Nvm, do warm ups, game haven start then rain so heavily alr, I forgot t bring something important. LOL. hehehehe. First game vs SIM uni, it was tough. I bloody miss 2 dics at th end zone. Walao eh, if not score liao. Tmd, sibei gek sim & guilty. But overall win this. 2ns game vs NYP red. Most of them were juniors, if not i think we wouldn't win? Not sure. This whole game lasted damn damn longgggggg. All not enough water alr. Lucky alex bought it. Thanks dear :] Got one disc i kio sai. LOL. i prepare behind, if they miss then at least i can try t catch. LOL, & i caught it with my left hand. Wowwww ~ My boots is officially spoil, just nice at th last match, came out. Naiseeeee. lol. Won too. Sat derek car back YCK & took bus back. I just bathe finish & doing mask now, very pain :( I'm freaking black and tired alr. nights. Anyway, both of th games is they win, not me. i don't think i did well in it :(

No comments: