Woke up in th morning t do RJ :( Sad. Bathe & went t shop & save t wait for Alex. But this idiot is taking his own sweet time, called him 2 times never pick up. I'm thinking that he confirm purposely dun want t pick my call cause he want me t go his house. Stupiddddd. I waited very long then decided t go his house lor. He's about t leave house alr. K, head t cine for Suki sushi. This time got cheesecake! lol ! Stupid alex spilled over th miso soup, kena his pants & it looks like he just peed in his pants. Hahahahhaha. After sushi, walked around in tangs & paragon. I wanted t buy him something for his birthday. So, we're looking for a belt that suits Alex ^^ After all that walking, no avail, went back t cine t play pool. Hehehe. Played 2hrs. After pool, went back khatib alr (: Sweet moment tgt. I'm lovin it!
No comments:
Post a Comment