Morning i woke up at around 9.15am. I knew that i'm sick alr. I have been staying in my bed until 3.30pm then meet Alex. He fetch me t Yishun Polyclinic. I really have no strength & i'm damn weak. Lucky alex got bicycle. While otw t polyclinic, i'm perspiring. Then when i'm registering, th person ask me whats my purpose of coming, then i said fever. Then she took my temperature, 36.1. LOL. so coldddd .. Hahaha. I haven eat anything yet. Then Alex bought bao & 2 siew mai for me. Thanks dear (: but i couldn't eat too much. Didn't have th appetite. waited damn long for my consultation lor. After everything, went home & sleep. Alex went down t buy cooling water from the herbal shop which cost $5 sia! I thot only $2. Eat pills before i went back t sleep. Woke up & i felt much much damn better alr (: Porridge for dinner. Bathe & i've done my manicure alr. Haha. I'm going t school tmrrrr! though i got 2 days MC. :( If i'm still in secondary school, i'll definitely make full use of MC alr. Haha. Anw, thanks alex for taking care of me (: Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment