Saturday, April 9

exfoliating skin

Heheheh, i'm not asleep yet because i just exfoliate my skin. Th idea came t my mind because i'm bored and also still worried about my tanned skin, dead skins and rough patches on my hand and leg. Which is why i decided t search online t see what can help. So i found this web & just nice, i have those ingredients. Lol. It's actually very easy.
  1. You can choose whether you want sugar or salt. But for salt, you cannot apply on face, sugar can apply for whole body. For me, i chose salt because i have plenty of salt. Sugar left a lil bit. lol.
  2. Also, you can choose whether you want olive oil or baby oil. For me, i chose baby oil because it have it's own fragrance.
  3. Mix your choice of ingredients.
  4. Go & bathe normally with soap. The main thing is that you need to wet your whole face/body.
  5. Apply the mixture on your body & rub it in a circular motion. I dno why, but i did that sometimes. I get too impatient and i just rub it like i'm applying soap. LOL.
  6. After you're done, use warm water to rinse off th residue. I think it's because of th pores thingy. Especially on face. (Today i never do face, cause i use salt ): )
  7. Come out from toilet & apply lotion for further moisturizing.
  8. 100% you can feel th freshness and th smoothness on your skin! (I felt it, if you don't, means you never scrub properly :p )
So, yay! Done! Loving my skin so much (: I bathe in th midnight for this. LOL. k la, i'm turning in soon. Nights people. Try it! :D

No comments: