Saturday, April 2

blacker and blacker.

kkkkk, Worked on Wednesday. Went home after that. Thurday, RPU training. After training went t work. Wah seriously very tired one leh. Never gonna try that ever! Left early, i like work about 4hrs only. lol ! Meet alex & family went back home tgt. Stayed over at Alex house. He help me massage my foot although he's tired (: Thanks baby ^^ Friday, went out with them t town. Had sakae for dinner & bought a denim shorts like finally laaaa! Yayy! Picture of my denim short will upload next time. Very tired now. Went home after that. Today, went t ZD training. Overall i think it's productive. I think hor, you all ownself think i run very fast, but actually not leh ... i run my max alr you all think i running only. LOL ! 不可以! My maximum liaooooo! After training, bus back home, bathe & sleep alr. I want t go flea marketttttt T.T Walaoo. Sure got alot things can buy one lorr. fuckkkkk. Curry fish head + sambal kangkong for dinner. Staying over at alex house tonight. Meeting him later (:

Wahhh, seriously, i fucking black alr! Uneven tone on my neck & arm lor. Wtf ! I'm gonna wear sleeveless shirt for training alr. People, don't be shock k! I want t even my tone out. T.T Sometimes i really want t stop playing ultimate t whiten myself, but then, like temptation only leh! Sad.

No comments: