Saturday, March 19

IVP

Woke up at 5.30am today. Damn tired. I was sleeping in th aircon room knowwww! I drag very long t get up -.- Lucky i packed my bag last night alr. Went t sengkang t meet RPU. Went over t th field t put our bags and get ready for match. Our first match is @ 8am. VS NUS, i thought we can win, quite challenging. But then, we lost. (anw, we lost in every match). k, th score was 3-6. Second match, VS SPU, 13-0. I dno why either. But they really very fast -.- Third, VS SMU. They are very strong, we played seriously, & we scored 2 - 11 :D Fourth, VS NPU. This is challenging. We could have won. But then, scored 5-7. Damn tiring, th field is not even. We are used t playing on Astroturf alr. Suggested that maybe some training, we train on proper field. I sprained my ankle, but it's just awhile only. Hehehe. Sorry dear, never tell you. :p We're still playing under th heavy rain. My whole bag is wet la. Wapiang. I think i really need t buy waterproof bag alr. Clear everything, change all those dirty wet clothes, went t eat KFC. I eat so fast, like some hungry ghost -.- 2 piece chicken + cheese fries. Went back khatib, alex house. Bathe & i wanted t sleep. But Alex kor kor wanted t eat cheesecake, ask me t look for recipe in th internet & do lor. Then since i also wanna eat, then ok lor. Did oreo cheesecake. Shit, didn't take photo. I think not bad leh, only th base. I didn't know need t make it very tight. :( Slept at alex house, damn tired.


No comments: