Okayyyy, did housework onnnn ... Sunday morning. Wake up alr then straight away do alr. Clean th kitchen, i even use th soap t clean th table lor. Cause it's damn dirty that you can't imagine! lololol. My house really very dirty lahhh. Everything i do leh. Camilia at home she never do much lor! I must ask her t do then she do. Not only call her 1 time leh, must keep prompting her & shout at her one. I know, i acting like a mother right ? But she's really very irritating! Then went cousin house, ahyi want t try her perming machine, dno whats that called. Then i think it turns out nice leh :D Hahaha. Think i'm going t perm my hair bah. Hehehe. But must save money first. At night, went back khatib & went alex house t stay overnight (: okay lah, i lazy post alr. I upload photo can liao (:









No comments:
Post a Comment