Tuesday, January 25

CNY

Yay, bought my maxi dress. All of you should know how happy i am alr right? It's all over Facebook & Twitter. Hehehhe. I haven take any photo of it yet. Monday, partialled for CNY shopping with friends. Bought maxi dress on that day, $30 including belt. Not bad right? But, cotton on's still best, can show out my voluptuous figure. LOLOLOLOL. But nvm (: Ate claypot chicken rice. I like! :D Best :] heheheh. Went back khatib, back t Alex house. Stayed overnight there. Alex still sleeping when i reached his house. Nvm lor, i slept also. End up, i never go school on Tuesday. Alex off on that day ma. Then nvm lor, i shall spend th day with him. Sad la, never go out shopping. Should have thought of it earlier. I 4pm+ then i suggest going out. Walaooooo. Waste time staying at home la. lol. But, i had fun with alex playing th cards. Hehehe. Betting money :p Alex! You owe me! :p Yayyyyyyyyyyy! Had this weird feeling throughout th day, i guess all of you should know, it's all over Fb and Twitter yea? Played monopoly with Alex and kor kor around 10pm+. Played until 12am+ then reach home. Thanks baby! I shall post my maxi dress next time. Hehehehe (: Ciaozxz!

No comments: