Saturday, January 29

CNY shopping with alex

Woke up at around 9+. Alex family want t eat kway chap for lunch. Ok then, they fetch me back home & i faster go change clothes. Went down & drove off t their relative kway chap stall (: Quite far. After eating, went t Turf City cause they want t look for 2nd hand cars. Then they drop us at Toa Payoh MRT. took train t bugis first (: Tried KOI milk tea. Not bad la. But taste like normal milk tea from other bubble tea shop, only th pearl give alot only. Haha. But nvm, i tried KOI alr, no regrets ^^ Bought my white top there. Quite regret la, cause i just bought it without searching for other shop. After i bought th plain white top for $12, i saw another shop selling nicer top at $18. I rather buy that $18 one lor. But then, nvm la. Don't waste money (: Alex also bought his stuffs. 3 berms for $35. Cheap right? :D Alex damn steady, saw those 3 berms alr then straight away buy alr, no further consideration. lol. Walk further down, Alex bought 2 t-shirts. 2 for $32 i think. Quite ex leh, but nice la. He also bought 1 long sleeve collar top. New arrivals, i like it ^^ He tried it & he look damn handsome (: $28, worth it la ^^ I like :] Hehehe. See, didn't know Alex will spend so much in bugis alr. Later still going far east & he bought so many stuffs alr. Haha. Okkk, went t far east t search for my shoe & bottom alr. As i've said, i had in mind what outfit t buy alr. First stop, th shop where they sell 3/4 pants. I lined up & tried th pants. I thought that one is 3/4. Fuckkkk, i tried th wrong pants. Th line very long leh, need line up again. Then i very hot, i'll come back later. Then i go search for my shoe, Alex also searching for shoe. Alex bought th shoe from th everlast shop on level 3/4. I forget alr. He bought it for $65 sia. I dno why guys stuff so expensive :( It look nice on him :] I can imagine him wearing all th stuffs tgt, sure very handsome ^^ So now, he spend above $100 alr. He's not going t buy anything for the year alr. LOLOLOL. Ok, i saw th shoe that i want alr, & i bought it for $22. Went down th shop for th 3/4 t try again. This time, while i was queue-ing up t th fitting room, Alex was waiting for me outside th shop. Th line fucking long & there is only 3 fitting room. It's almost my turn alr!

Then i turned back, saw this guy confronting Alex. That guy had a gf beside him. I'm very angry. I want t walk out there & know whats happening between them. But, th long queue that i've been waiting is holding me back from walking out of th shop. Wtffff. Alex looked at me & his eyes telling me "it's nothing, just go & try your pants (:" Ok, i trust Alex that he will not do anything or start th fight. I keep looking back, then th guy's gf keep looking at me. I looked back with th murderous look. Keep staring at me. I'm trying t look at her & tell her "pls stop your boyf from creating trouble" But then, th girl still stand there wait for th boyf. Wtfff. ok, chill. I went in th changing room and change fast. Went out and th guy left alr.

After buying all th stuffs, walked back t MRT. Alex told me th conversation they had. Funny max laaaa. lolololol. Reach home at 9+, then went down t police station with Alex sis & boyf t make a report. No charge against him, only for record purpose. Th procedure very long ahhh. Wait until gastric. Then i went back home & sleep alr. All my stuffs still at Alex house. Didn't take any photo today, handphone low batt =.= Sad :(

No comments: