Woke up t bathe in th morning for school. My back is better alr. Then, as time goes by, th illness came back. I have t take MRT cause i woke up at 6.50am. If i bathe & take bus, sure late alr. Then i was walking t MRT, my back started t work up alr. Then Alex also wanted t go Polyclinic cause his ankle pain. Then ok lor, we go see doctor tgt. But lucky, i was wise enough not t go school today. Cause i know i will be suffering in school :( Th number, very long ahhhh. 8am+ at there so many people leh. wthhhh. Then see doctor, th doctor say it's just a muscle pain. Walaooooo. My back so pain like fuck, you tell me is muscle pain ?!?! I won't come t see doctor for muscle pain one lor. Wthhhh ... I expect other answer. But nvm la. I rather muscle pain then some other bone disease or other illness. LOL. Thank god. Alex scan X-ray & he got 2 days MC. I got 1 day. Went back Alex house & he help me massage again. Thanks dear (: We both sleep until 1pm then wake up. K, going play dota liao. Buhbyeeee!
Back t blogging. Keep playing dota. Until 7pm, watch Vampire Diaries. Wah best la. This episode very exciting! Hehehehe. I keep omg here & there. So niceeee. Just a short while, i've watch 2 times alr. LOL. Best! After watching th first time at alex house, we eat dinner tgt. After dinner, eat fruits ^^ I love fruits (: Then Alex sent me back home & he went t play bball. My back hurtssss :(










No comments:
Post a Comment