Tuesday, December 28

Lazy

I'm getting lazier & lazier t blog alr. But, come t think of it, i didn't blog because i'm almost outside everyday 0.0 Not sure eh. lol. Now fewer people came for training alr. Got th mood t come & train become no mood alr. -.- Less than 15 everytime, bored like shitzxzx. My voice still sounds like something stuck in my throat. I dno why my voice still haven recover lehhh. But, sometimes, i think my voice like that very nice. HAHAHA. Ok, went out with Alex onnnnn ... dno which day, i forgot alr. Watched tron 3D, quite nice ^^ ohhh, thats on sunday. Then monday after training, went t watch movie with Charlene, Wani & Alex. Watch Guliver's Travel (: Very funny ahhhh! Hahahah. (Y) After movie, went back khatib alr. I still haven eat my tauhuay yet :( Ok, stop blogging. Picture will upload tmr. promise. LOL. I going alex house soon. Byebye, i should get ready now (:

No comments: