I'm getting more & more lazy t post. But i know that actually there's people reading right? Hehehehe. Maybe because i don't have photos. To post without photo is very boring know ... But nvm. I've got my 2nd A grade alr. Damn happy. Hehehe. I didn't do that well for my sem1. LOL. ehhh, A for me is rare leh. My average is B & C lor. But it looks like i got more C. zzz Sian, i want change alr. I have t be more participative, talk more rubbish & of course understand th problem. I want t go Civil Aviation lah pleaseeee ~ I want t work in Airportttt. Isn't it cooool? See those ang moh there :D Hehehe.
Watched Vampire Diaries alr. This episode, Damon cried! Didn't see his whole face, but seeing his tears rolled down, makes me heart pain only lahhh, hor Charlene? That time Stefan cried, now damon. Awwww ~ & th part where damon thought Elena wanted t hug him, his face, wahhh, heart melt alrrrr. Saddddd! Nvm! Damon, you got meeee ♥ LOL. Hmm, doppleganger. I wonder how i feel if i really met someone that is identical t me. Apart from my twin sis duh! -.-
I want t go training! Not for those running, but throws. I wanna work on my throws uhhh. & soon, gonna had a sleepover at Charlene's. Wani too ^^ Hehehe. Wonder what will we do there? Hahaha. I'm so gonna taste Charlene's cooking. Shepherds(?) pie? HEHEHEH. & maybe some ladies night? manicure? HAHAHA. machiam Elena, Caroline & Bonnie siaaaaa! LOL !
I should probably find a work during th holidays. I can't depend on alex. He's broke because of me. But i've been saving money. I have enough t treat Alex t suki sushi & of course, paying for my own meal. But he don't want ... Haven been working since i've quitted Popular. It's been a few years alr.
Urghhhh, I want t go alot of places. Zoo,Halloween night, Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Butterfly Park, Sentosa. I should start studying alr. Tata.
If only i could write this long for my RJ. It's impossible. I know.
Watched Vampire Diaries alr. This episode, Damon cried! Didn't see his whole face, but seeing his tears rolled down, makes me heart pain only lahhh, hor Charlene? That time Stefan cried, now damon. Awwww ~ & th part where damon thought Elena wanted t hug him, his face, wahhh, heart melt alrrrr. Saddddd! Nvm! Damon, you got meeee ♥ LOL. Hmm, doppleganger. I wonder how i feel if i really met someone that is identical t me. Apart from my twin sis duh! -.-
I want t go training! Not for those running, but throws. I wanna work on my throws uhhh. & soon, gonna had a sleepover at Charlene's. Wani too ^^ Hehehe. Wonder what will we do there? Hahaha. I'm so gonna taste Charlene's cooking. Shepherds(?) pie? HEHEHEH. & maybe some ladies night? manicure? HAHAHA. machiam Elena, Caroline & Bonnie siaaaaa! LOL !
I should probably find a work during th holidays. I can't depend on alex. He's broke because of me. But i've been saving money. I have enough t treat Alex t suki sushi & of course, paying for my own meal. But he don't want ... Haven been working since i've quitted Popular. It's been a few years alr.
Urghhhh, I want t go alot of places. Zoo,
If only i could write this long for my RJ. It's impossible. I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment