Tuesday, October 5

I swear !

woke up at 12pm 0.0 i dno why i wake up so late. Staying at home th whole day. freaking bored seriously. Facebook th whole day, watch some unknow movie in funshion. Play dota with computer -.- Major FML. Paint my nails, grey ... quite weird. When i'm hungry, i saw this cup noodle at my house, wanted t open it t eat. But, i thinking t myself, who hungry can eat, nvm, i eat bread. My sister came back & she opened th cup noodle. I wanted t eat a few mouth & drink soup. She complain & started t compare with me who eat lesser just now. Tmd, fucking angry. I should have eaten that cup noodle & not sparing a thought for them anymore. Fuck. I'm also as hungry as her leh. wtf. I SWEAR i won't spare a thought for them alr. When i'm hungry, i will eat anything that i want. I DON'T CARE. FUCKING ASS. Bathe & went down t eat dinner. Wanted t cut hair afterwards, but shop close alr :( that time was still 9pm. I was alone & wanted t buy sushi from NTUC after half price. So i waited, & shop in NTUC. Yes, i did bought my sushi & also black pepper cheese & yoghurt (: th cheese very nice ^^ Came back, eat sushi with my family & use comp again. Play dota & bejeweled on FB. FML seriously. At night, internet lag. 11.37pm then sleep alr.

Alex sent me sweet msg. Really love him lotttts (: I can't live without him. Love you my dear (:

No comments: