Alex is booking out todayyy ! Was suppose t wake up at 7am. But i dno why my alarm never ring. so, i woke up at 7.35 & i got a shocked. Lucky Alex sis & aunty came t fetch me. Went t Changi naval base t fetch Alex (: So happy t see him ! Went back & eat lunch, then back t alex house. Then talk talk talk. End up ... Don't wanna talk about it :( Really very sorry dear dear. I ony care about my sleep. I'm not going t do that anymore ... really. Very happy about something too ^^ I wanted t stay at alex house one. End up my mom don't let. Everytime use money threaten me. Bloody hell. Next time i got money i wont give her money ah. wtf zzz 12am+ watch VD at alex house first, then 1am+ went back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment