Woahhhh. Today it's Friday alr. Almost a week didn't post. Yes i was lazy indeed, guess i was also busy with things maybe ? I also not sure. Haha. Alright, Monday, After school, training in th field. I very lazy, but still train uh. Damn tiring. After school, back home bathe & like any other normal days. Tuesday, I forgot alr. Wednesday, training on hardcourt. It's seriously very very difficult t run lor. Not use t it. Then, also very lazy & tired. Reach home at 8pm. Bathe, do RJ & eat a lil & went t alex house. Use his Ipad ^^ Until 12am, Alex whole house become very dark. I'm playing th Ipad until i didn't notice that it's dark alr. Alex came in & ask me go out. I don't wantttt. I want play Ipad. Lol. But, until i saw th orange light outside, i know it's candle alr. Hehehehe. Thanks baby. Alex family celebrated with me. Th cake taste very nice ! Lots of chocolate fudge inside, but it's not too sweet. Just nice. I like ! I know it's expensive. & th special thing is, alex bought present for me again ! :D He bought Kinder joy for me. AHHAHAHA. hello, th AX watch is my present alr. lolol. I never eat Kinder joy before. It's th first one that i ate that day. HAHAHA. Thanks babyyyyy ! FYI : I think i'm easily contented :D 1am, went back home & sleep. Thanks Babyyyy ! Today, My birthday, 21 october (: Went t school myself. That 2 woman don't want go school with me. Dno why either -.- Normal daily routine in school, until 2nd break. I didn't went down t eat cause i'm not hungry. Suddenly i heard someone outside my class shout 1, 2, 3. th voice very familiar eh, i also don't bother t look out. Then open door, suddenly got 1 whole group of people sing birthday song with a cake on charlene's hand & wani. it's RPU !! Wah i damn ps until max. Omg. All i can say is F word lor. I dno what t say, i only say F word. omg. zzz After singing finish, i ji tao say "Eh fuck, go out leh, go out leh" LOL. omg. Why siaaaaaa ! Why i like that sayyyyyy ! sorry uh peopleeee ! I damn paiseh. Went out of class, my face is stunt face lor. I still dno what t say at that point. Took photos & eat th cake. Thanks RPU. I really love you guys lottttsssss ! All went back t do work alr. I can't finish my Ice cream cakeeee. I share with classmates. Lol. Took photo with them also. Haha. After school, went t eat lunch first then went back home & meet Alex afterwards. Went t Bottle tree park t catch fishy. I love th time spending with Alex just t catch fish. Catch some special fish, pokka dots one. Haha. I love alexxxxxx ! Back t alex house, deposit all th fish me caught into bigger fish tank. & something happen ah, we merge with other fish, then ... Walao. Sad siaaaa. Played Alex Ipad, 11pm+ went back home do RJ & sleep (: Thanks Everyone who wished me, made me happy like mad & yes, you're the one who i wanted t celebrate with (: Love you guyssss ! I GOT ALOT PHOTO AHHH. HAVEN UPLOADDDD :'( LAZYYYY !
No comments:
Post a Comment