Sunday, October 24

Awesome day i had

Out with baby today :) Went t church first, then t 313 @ somerset. First stop, Marche. I was so excited max cause the place there looks damn nice. There decorations there is awesomeee ! I wanted t take photos with camera but got stopped by th people there. Awww. Shit. If not i'll spend most of the time there taking awesome photos alr. Had Rosti with th jumbo hotdog. Damn big & long ! Damn niceeee ! Also add sour cream t it. It's niceeee ! Alex had Rosti with smoked salmon. He's nicer than mine. & also additional mushroom soup (: Awww. Taste really niceeee ! I want t go back there. They have chocolate fountain tooo ! :D But i never eat, cause it's quite ex uh. Thanks babyyyy ! After eating, went t walk around t search for my long sleeve top. I found 1 top from Forever21. But it doesn't look like th one that i want. But, since it only cost $9 then i just buy it lor. (: After buying, continue t search for my top. Can't find :( But nvm, at least i got something t bring back home ^^ Then, alex tempt me t eat th marvellous cream. I don't want t eat. But when we're about t leave, i suddenly want t eat. So, i had Belgium Chocolate in a waffle bowl. It's nice ! Awww, I really thank Alex for bringing me t eat such good stuffs (: I love youuuu ! FYI: eating good food is a luxury for me (: HAHAHAH ! Went back Alex house & watch I am Legend. It's a nice movie i think (: After movie, played poker cards. I won alex so many rounds. Hahahahah ! I love youuuu ! 11pm+ went back home & sleep (:


th new blue top that i bought. V-neck.

No comments: