Early in th morning, this baby of mine called me at 8am+ while i'm sleeping so soundly. I forgot t put my handphone t silent. Then when he called, i got shocked by my ringtone. Dammit. I want change liao -.- You know when you just wake up, your voice is kinda weird. I thot there is some good news so i picked up. Then th conversation goes like this:
Me: Helloooo.
Alex: Hello ! (very excited)
Alex: Hello ! (very excited)
Me: Hmmm? (very tiring way)
Alex: Hehe, i want t hear your just wake up voice only. (sounds very happy)
Me: huhhhh... (very pek cek & tiring way)
Alex: Ok la ok la, you go sleep lor.
Me: Hmm.
Alex: Bye byeeee!
Me: Hmm.
Alex: Bye byeeee!
Me: Bye.
*karp*
Anw, th whole conversation is in chinese. Wapiang. Then when i try t sleep back, i cnt sleep alr -.- Stupid. I msg alex scold him. But not that really scold la ... lol. Stupid one lehhhh, i cnt sleep liao. I just can't seem t be angry with him lor (: Then use comp, & 1pm meet charlene at np. bus t Queensway SC & started off with th curry there (: I never fail t eat curry once i'm in queensway shopping centre. After eating, bought my FBT & crocs for camp. Then went t IKEA for hotdog (: & went inside t take photo. How i wish my house was that cosy ~ :) 5pm reach home & now i'm blogging. Fast right ? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment