ooops. Did not update for th previous days. Which i promised alex that i'll post everyday. So he'll know what i've done during th days when he's in camp. Hehehehe. Sorry baby. I stayed at home lorrr. Hehehe. Did not go out. Only yesterday, went t np t accompany hf. Then eat 925 chicken rice. Hehehehe. Nice siaaaa ! I add rice leh baby ^^ Then today, wake up for training. & i've not eaten anything before training lor. Lucky got apple & pear t prevent me from gastric. Haha. Today, very tired. But not as tired as monday's one. Wahhh, that one, cmi lehhh. Now, i haven bathe. time check, 4.44pm. lolololol. Came back home never straight go bathe. LOL. ok, i go bathe now. i very stickyyyyyy! Yay! Dear dear booking out laterrrrr (:
Seriously, i got no money alr. I really need to save. For frisbee & most jialat one, birthday :( I think i dig out everything from my bank, i think also not enough. Damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment