Tuesday, August 31

RPU BBQ .

Woke up quite late today. Was suppose t go back t NBSS, but i was too freaking tired. So i slept longer (: 12pm+ go bathe & wait for friend t fetch me. Cause i cnt be taking th 3kg of chicken from my house t ECP. Damn tired. Reach there alr, settle down, th rest of th people go buy some more stuff. Then we stayed there playing poker cards (: Lol. Quite bored ah, but bo bian. Kill time ^^ Played volleyball too. They came back alr, started fire at 5pm+. They cook chicken wing first, cause chicken wing got alot then also need quite long t cook. Anyway, our food only got chicken, hotdog & crabmeat. Oh ya, still got fried rice & noodle (: Chicken is still th all time favourite. Haha. took our food & went t th breakwater t eat tgt. Isn't it nice having th wind blown over us & eat tgt at th same time ? Hehe. Then played monopoly deal(cards) I won continously for 3 rounds. My friend bu fu qi, wanna play again. Hahaha ! Very funny. But then i lost alr laaa. Haha. But he also never win. Hehehehe. At night, wanted t eat some more chicken, but not enough ah. But still nvm, cause i'm quite full alr. I just wanted t eat my chicken. Very nice ah -.- lol. Took photos & they play Black magic. It's not th ghostly game that we played ah. It's just a lame game. But if you dno how it works, then you might think its really black magic. Haha. Cause i've got tricked by them. LOL. Overall, it's very fun there. I thought i will be lonely there without charlene they all. But, not bad la. (: Haha. I'll post photo next time. I'm not using my laptop now. Ciaoossss ! I wanna sleep liao. Tmr need go interview Wing Tai. This interview damn troublesome. Need bring things one. wtf. I don't feel like going -.- Walaoooo !

No comments: