Monday, July 12

Last night, aircon room, so comfortable ^^ before i slept, talk t alex on th phone. So long didn't chat with him alr. Hehe (: school today was quite stressful because of some particular person. It's ok, i try t bear it. I dun want t blow up. Yea. I'm cool (: Went training. But started training at 5.30 i think. Our underarmour is here. I wore it today. Bought wrong size :( quite loose. bought it for $65 sia. USD is $39.99. -.- Sadded. But nvm, still can (: I sprained my ankle. Yea, it's freaking pain that i cried. I can't bear th pain & it's my first time spraining it. I got experience of it alr. Hehe :p LOL. Dear dear everytime sprain, i say him noob. Now, my turn. Haha. But it's th first time. So, it's not noob. Hehe. While i was lying on th floor, apparently crying, RPU showed their concern. I really appreciate it. Thanks everyone. Thanks alot (: I dno how t express it. But, yea, thanks again. lol. Put ice around my ankle. Pain ! After everything, Helmi th himbo :x sent us back home by car. Yea, cool. Thanks dude ^^ Thanks Wani & Charlene for sending me home. Thanks for everything also. I love you guys ^^ XOXO yea? Haha. Reach home, bathe eat dinner & put ice again. I put it for almost 1 hr lor. My ankle now quite swollen. Lol. Shyttt ~ What should i do siaa ? I dno ehhhh. -.- Wonder how am i going t school tmr. Geraldine, Take care (: HAHAHHA.

No comments: