Tuesday, July 6

Hi ! I'm in school nowww ^^ Waiting for faci t come in. Today's module is maths, about standard deciation, mean, mode & median. Not bad uh, at least i got learn all this before (: Worksheet, do quite fast (: Because my team have a good leader, which is me. Hehe :p Just now ate french fries. $2 leh. Ex ! Alex was suppose t fetch me later after school. But his army, pua stun, need book in by 3pm. Dear dear very angry. But i'm not. Cause afterall, tmr is my exam. I have t study. Dear dear promise me tmr he will fetch me from school & watch movie. Today i wore a identical shirt with Alex. But i cnt see him wear today. Awww :( Nvm it's ok :] Wow, faci haven come in yet. Listening t music :D Hehe. I'll post later. Ciao ~ !



Hehe, overdue photo. Wore it on Sunday t school t study (:

Back, After school, went back home. Study a lil bit only. Then Alex book out alr. at 5pm+. He say talk only around 15mins. Diao -.-" Meet him at MRT then went Alex house. It's around 6.15 alr. Chiong go Yishun t watch movie. Eclipse is niceee ! :D both me & alex wore identical tee. which we think it's consider couple tee. Hehe. Bought nachos. After movie, walk t interchange, I said th bus fare from NP t my house, need 71cents. then i direct translate 71cents to 71 mao -.- We laugh dao peng la. Lol. But, mood started t change in th bus. Alex came t my house awhile then more arguments. Yea, i know i got th sucky attitude t you k ? I'm sorry.

No comments: